Mobil 1 EP 5w30 20k...my new normal

I'd try it with M1 EP and a Fram XG, monitoring oil level pretty regularly, and getting a UOA. The UOA would tell me if I should ever try it again on the vehicle in question.
Our engines are GM DI turbo engines, I really don't want to push it. I look for deals on dexos jugs, wix filters and just don't chance it. Currently working my way through the RGT stash and after that some of the napa syn, then it's Costco Kirkland on sale for 11.50 a jug.

I figure better safe than sorry. Our engines don't burn any oil approaching 100k and I'd like to keep it that way.

Our engines are GM DI turbo engines, I really don't want to push it. I look for deals on dexos jugs, wix filters and just don't chance it. Currently working my way through the RGT stash and after that some of the napa syn, then it's Costco Kirkland on sale for 11.50 a jug.

I figure better safe than sorry. Our engines don't burn any oil approaching 100k and I'd like to keep it that way.
I get it and probably would drop back to 7-10k OCI even with a good UOA, but I'd do it once out of curiosity. ;)