Mind Certifiably Blown (short)

People are grown ups for a reason, you have to let them do their own thing.
A lot of people are afraid of showing what they don't know. Often, they're willing to learn if someone else takes the initiative to teach them. Grown-ups can't know everything. I knew next to nothing about HVAC until our central air broke. Now I can explain the refrigeration cycle and I recharged my wife's car with the manifold gauges for fun... :ROFLMAO:

just like people with health issues due to overeating, eating too often + poor food choices! you can lead a horse to water BUT cant make him drink!!!! people are AMAZING to say the least!!!

Please excuse the sixtiesism but my mind is blown. I will avoid any substantive communication with this lady for ever.
I'm actually better off not thinking about it.

Despite our best efforts many of us will be there once we reach our 60's and 70's. Only those who are naturally skeptical with some experience around cars have a fighting chance. Women just don't know because their husbands always took care of these things.

Despite our best efforts many of us will be there once we reach our 60's and 70's. Only those who are naturally skeptical with some experience around cars have a fighting chance. Women just don't know because their husbands always took care of these things.
Think about this one...I decided to do an ultrasound 12/16, instead of waiting until Jan. 1. My wife was picking up the health care starting 1/1/23, and I knew it was a PPO with $0 deductible and $20 or $40 copay. So I knew the ultrasound would have been $40. But I went ahead with 12/16 knowing I had not met my deductible, I was at zero. A major factor weighing on my mind was scheduling, AND, we had not officially gotten anything about the 2023 plan yet (we would the following Tuesday).

So I get a bill for $2700, $1,200 after insurance (insurance pays nothing, that's the agreed rate).

Many out there incl my buddy shops for these services and knows ahead of time what it costs. I had assumed $250 or so, really. Not $1,200. So I'm not even near 60 or 70 and that was a major I don't know because I don't use healthcare that much. I learned a valuable lesson.

p.s. I'm on a monthly plan at $203/mo for 6 months :ROFLMAO:

Think about this one...I decided to do an ultrasound 12/16, instead of waiting until Jan. 1. My wife was picking up the health care starting 1/1/23, and I knew it was a PPO with $0 deductible and $20 or $40 copay. So I knew the ultrasound would have been $40. But I went ahead with 12/16 knowing I had not met my deductible, I was at zero. A major factor weighing on my mind was scheduling, AND, we had not officially gotten anything about the 2023 plan yet (we would the following Tuesday).

So I get a bill for $2700, $1,200 after insurance (insurance pays nothing, that's the agreed rate).

Many out there incl my buddy shops for these services and knows ahead of time what it costs. I had assumed $250 or so, really. Not $1,200. So I'm not even near 60 or 70 and that was a major I don't know because I don't use healthcare that much. I learned a valuable lesson.

p.s. I'm on a monthly plan at $203/mo for 6 months :ROFLMAO:
Insurance will happily pay out $50 for Tylenol & $150 for TV in a hospital room and here's the kicker. It is cheaper to have a cesarean section than a natural birth, a major surgery is cheaper than just nature.

Mind blown 2.0

Back