Mills Outdoor Power Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to let every one know my experience when ordering from Tim Mills.

Tim and his staff are friendly and fast. Ordered Clean and Cool, Penetro 90, Neutra and Diesel Treat on Feb 5. Received the order Feb 10.

If you want to try Schaeffer's but can't justify the $250.00 minimum order. Tim is the way to go.

By the way for those wanting to try Mola's FP/ Neutra mix. Tim's got a gallon of Neutra for $13.75 plus shipping.

Mills Outdoor 800-737-1747 Texarkana, Ar

I second the motion. Good people.
wink.gif

I agree, Tim has been great. However, I just found a Schaeffers rep within 5 miles of home and will accumulate enough orders to avoid the shipping.

So, after all this time and years of Amsoil I am biting the bullet and going to try Schaeffers oil. Been using Neutra and the EP for a while. Won't need the EP for this application. Going with the 15W40 in a high mileage car to see the effect on consumption and seal seepage. This will done as soon as my RX rinse cycle is done. Look forward to some UOA comparisons to the Amsoil used its entire life. Still using hte Amsoil in other cars for now though.

Tim Mills has been really great with me when I orderd any Schaeffer's Oil products. Fast, quality service. There is a Schaeffer's Oil distributor in my state and when I emailed that distributor I never even received a reply to my email. Tim Mills is much better.

I am trying to decide whether to go with Mobil 1 bought locally or with Schaeffer's 5W-30 blend. I know the Schaeffer's motor oil is good-it worked great in my previous car. I had a really good UOA using it-although I drove only about 3000 miles with that UOA and I also used Schaeffer's #132 and Lube Control.

The Schaeffer's is about the same cost as Mobil 1 after shipping costs so it is a difficult decision. Mobil 1 at times has seemed to be too thin in my car.

Other oils that really seem to work great are Chevron Supreme and the German Castrol.

I too have a Schaeffer's rep within 30 miles but he only wants to provide $250 minimums, so I have an account with Tim and he ships and charges my card automatically. I usually order for farmers and ranchers who are neighbors and who don't want to set up accounts for bulk purchases. I charge them what it costs me so I make no money off it and don't want to. Got enough irons in the fire without having the Gov. stealing more money from me.

Good bunch of guys. Spoke with Tim a couple of times and he is one cool cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back