MidwayUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd drop his [censored] like a hot rock. He didn't really address any of your concerns except to acknowledge that he was indeed short of supplies, but even then he passed the buck. I'd cancel the order.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
I'd drop his [censored] like a hot rock. He didn't really address any of your concerns except to acknowledge that he was indeed short of supplies, but even then he passed the buck. I'd cancel the order.

The stuff that was in stock has already shipped. I did cancel the rifle rest because it's not due to arrive until 3/30. Three other items are due to ship in he next week or two.

So I won't cancel/ship back the whole order. Not worth the hassle, but I say I will be very judgmental even if they have something I want in stock for the lowest price. Other than that, I'm not a customer.

Ammo and reloading components have been very hard to get since Obama took office. Primers were going for over $50 per 1000 on Gunbroker, and on local gun boards a year and a half ago. I have been waiting 18 months for Horandy to make some brass. Every 3 months I get a new message saying they (Hornady) will have my brass in the next 3 months.

It seems to depend on what you buy. I bought some DoubleTap .380, HydraShock .380 and Barnes 80gr TAC-XP Bullets (Friend has .380), and some Hoppe's #9 Semi-Auto cleaner. Slightly over $100.00, and shipping was $8.60 and shipped the next day
smile.gif

I received all the in stock stuff on Thursday. Shipping was $18.86 for this portion of the order: 5 boxes (50 rnds ea.) of 9mm,357,38 spcl ammo, ear muffs, two soft MidwayUSA pistol cases and 357 snap caps.

Follow up: I have received everything except the 30" carbon fiber cleaning rod. It's due, per UPS on Monday. The pistol rod works like a champ. I'm not quite as grumpy at MidwayUSA because they did combine some of the shipping (but still - lesson learned). I will say that when they have something in - they ship, pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back