Meijer: Fram clearance (oil, air, cabin)

My local Meijer has a clearance (50%+ discount) for all of its Fram inventory....whether to make way for new stock or new supplier who knows?

Might be worth your while to walk down the aisle anytime you visit Meijer.

I was too late for my sizes, but you might not

20240210_103344.jpg

20240210_103222.jpg

My local Meijer has a clearance (50%+ discount) for all of its Fram inventory....whether to make way for new stock or new supplier who knows?

Might be worth your while to walk down the aisle anytime you visit Meijer.

I was too late for my sizes, but you might not

View attachment 202942

View attachment 202943
Where's the oil clearance you named in this thread?

Where's the oil clearance you named in this thread?
I think he meant oil, air, & cabin filters. That’s what I’ve seen. I’m curious as to what Meijer is going to replace them with, myself. The only decent Meijer oil deal I’ve seen is Pennzoil Platinum jugs for $24.99, basically buy 2, get a $25 rebate (& potentially $10 off on pickup/delivery with code SAVE30, buying something small to get over $50).

I was late to the party but cleaned out the last 4 Ultra XG11955's for my Bronco at $6.97/ea. Going rate on Amazon is twice that. Should last me a couple years.

Nothing else in stock to fit any of my vehicles. Thanks for sharing.

Just swung by the automotive section today. Clearance seems to be over. All the Fram Ultra and Tough Guard lines have been removed from the shelves. In place, can seem a smattering of the Purolator Boss line on the shelves. Fram Extra Guard line is the only ones left. For those wondering what will replace the Fram Ultra

If anyone on the east side of Cincinnati needs some filters, there's 5 FL-400Ss for 99 cents each, and a sizable collection of cartridge filters too, at the Eastgate Meijer. I have enough, but they're still out there, dirt cheap.

Back