Mechanic won’t use oil I’ve chosen

I agree with CHEEZ, you are the customer, find another shop, or better still make HIM put in WRITING a full legal statement of responsibility, he will fold like a cheap suite/

I agree with CHEEZ, you are the customer, find another shop, or better still make HIM put in WRITING a full legal statement of responsibility, he will fold like a cheap suite/
After all the time fighting this a couple of different feelings about number 1 it sounds like his management won't let it happen. Lots of jobs for fleet managers. Look for a better job and higher pay!

After all the time fighting this a couple of different feelings about number 1 it sounds like his management won't let it happen. Lots of jobs for fleet managers. Look for a better job and higher pay!

Naw, I like this one. I get paid pretty well for what I do. Boss man listened to me, but we were stuck with no other options at that time.
We came up with a plan, and then when it was time we implemented that plan.
The problem now though is the fleet has been neglected and half assed for so long we are playing catch up. And that takes time.

Back