Meat Loaf Dead at 74

"Marvin Lee Aday, better known as Meat Loaf, has died at the age of 74, a representative for the musician confirmed to Fox News.

A rep said on his Facebook page: "Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side. Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours."

The singer’s career spanned six decades and he was in dozens of movies, including "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," "Fight Club" and "Wayne's World.""

I got a local classic rock station that I occasionally listen to. What really irritates me is that they haven’t played a Meatloaf song for weeks, possibly months. Suddenly, this morning, he’s the greatest classic rocker ever and they’ll be playing his songs all day long.
It’s no wonder I’ve turned off listening to sources of music other than what I personally own.

As a non drinker myself these rock god dudes should have never aged to 50... I am starting to believe moderate and excessive drinking lead to their long lives relatively speaking...

Why...?? Resveratrol no doubt.

Back