Master Bedroom House

While I was away in Florida last year I toured many houses while I was out and about.

Now the houses were single level on slab as typical.

One house had what i would call 4 master bedrooms. Each had a full bath and walk in closets.

Now it had a den slash possible 5 th bedroom with a hall bath next to it.

Do you like that floor plan?
To me it would be ideal for people that like to socialize with out of town guests. Almost like a hotel room for them.
The house itself was about 2500 sq ft. New build Mediterranean style.

The house was in a quiet part of town with just a 1/4 acre lot..2 car garage and about $450k
Average for the hood 😀

You like???
Mostly asking about the 4 master bedrooms.
My answer depends on the answer of this questions...'who is going to clean it?'

Never saw the reasoning in huge master bedrooms that you sleep in. Wasted space.

I rented a beach house last year that had a massive master bedroom. It had daybeds, chairs, a desk and just tons of extra space. It had high ceilings, too. Felt like I was sleeping in a high school basketball gym. Seemed kinda silly.

Hey player, player..
What's up dawg?
I bet your sister be fly...
Don't do me cold bro, don't do me cold. 😳
Heck yeah bruh! She be fly to the max. Capital F to the L to the Y. She's an Asian mix, size zero, right at 100 pounds;)

Are you against that many bedrooms or the fact that they have full baths in them?
I’m not against a four bedroom house, I have one - two of those bedrooms have a full bath, with the other two sharing a full bathroom. It’s just that the house you described seemed to be mostly bedrooms and bathrooms.

But if that’s not the case, yeah I would like to have all four bedrooms with four bathrooms. Why not? Seems ok if the rest of the house doesn’t sacrifice size/other rooms/etc. IMO.

Back