Man's Youtube antics gets Hellcat Impounded

I've seen some car channels where kids do absolutely stupid things and post it on YouTube, there's a channel that I never watched again after they posted a video of them going out on the highway at night testing something and a guy went to pass them and then they gunned it when he got past them and wanted to get back over, it's stupid s*** like that that'll get someone killed that wasn't even involved in their BS antics.

Watching that video cost me 10:39 of my life I'll never get back. If I were a judge and that entitled punk showed up in front of me with all those videos, he wouldn't have a license for years.
Thanks for the tip - will pass.
I will say it’s surprising in such a regulation filled world that race cars come right off the lot.

There's that guy that owns that Supercar rental company that makes vlogs at one point he kept complaining how dumb it was ford wouldn't give him a spot to purchase a new Ford GT when he had the most watched Ford GT video on YouTube....
His video was him and a friend back in 2008 evading police when they were driving on a busy highway like it was a race track... Ford was only giving reservations to people they felt would be good brand ambassadors, like how tone deaf can you be.

There's that guy that owns that Supercar rental company that makes vlogs at one point he kept complaining how dumb it was ford wouldn't give him a spot to purchase a new Ford GT when he had the most watched Ford GT video on YouTube....
His video was him and a friend back in 2008 evading police when they were driving on a busy highway like it was a race track... Ford was only giving reservations to people they felt would be good brand ambassadors, like how tone deaf can you be.
I heard they get vandalized with 0W20 😷

Have to ask.... What young man is sleeping at 9am.... And then complains about having to answer questions to CHP at 9am.

And he starts off by saying "if you are not first you are last"....

I tried watching the video, but stopped after hearing him whine, whine, whine.

I'm surprised his car insurance company hasn't dropped him yet and marks him as high risk, so it would be hard to insure him again (and costly)... that he would have to call The General to insure him (if they would insure him) and his car.

I don't really agree with impounding the car after the fact... that seems just like some cop being a jerk.

Kids an idiot though... I don't even have to watch the channel to know that... kinda hard to feel sorry for him. Judge takes his license will be doing him a favor before he ends up in the big house for vehicular homicide (or worse).

Most crazy car stunts, like driving 150mph+ are filmed "in Mexico" even though it looks a lot like Dallas or LA something. Mexico must have the exact same street and highway names as we do, LOL.

He will grow up and have a family soon enough

5F535D3F-C81D-4500-811A-0A09A7AE6939.jpeg

We had a local 23 year old, that baited a cop by speeding through town (20+ over the limit). Then he headed out on the interstate, with the cop behind him, and took it up to 155.

Local State's Attorney is filing paperwork to seize the car, a Lamborghini.

I can’t believe he wasn’t locked up after all that footage online. I’m an LEO in Australia, and he would have been in custody for many serious driving offences over here.

Back