Lug nuts

I have a 2013 Ford Edge SEL Chrome lug nuts is starting to get beat up, I would like to replace them, with a one piece, something that will not rust. Thank you.. send me a link if you have one..

Bah... McGards rust too

If you treat them like McGard "recommends" then you might get away with a couple of years without rust, but 99% of us are are going to impact wrench them off and impact wrench them on, and then use a steel socket on a torque wrench to firm them up. My set of Mcgards lasted rust free just as long as a set of Gorilla's I have.

Bah... McGards rust too

If you treat them like McGard "recommends" then you might get away with a couple of years without rust, but 99% of us are are going to impact wrench them off and impact wrench them on, and then use a steel socket on a torque wrench to firm them up. My set of Mcgards lasted rust free just as long as a set of Gorilla's I have.
pretty sure they make Toyota OE wheel locks, and they rust very badly. Best to avoid wheel locks imho so thieves do less damage when they take the rims.

I had McGard locking lug nuts on my Subaru. They were badly rusted after one winter and only 2500 miles. Never again. I believe that the company would replace them if I mailed them the rusted lug nuts. What good is that of the new ones rust just as easily.

Back