Looking for light cordless drill

Thanks for the great tips folks. I'm on the lookout for a Ryobi or Bosch sale. (I like the Ryobi blemish tool idea - unfortunately out of stock).

I'm using my old school Craftsman electric for a desk building project until it dies. It dims the LED lights in the garage and is ridiculously loud.

Second the DeWalt drill bits - they seem like the real deal.

Bosch brushless drills are nice, but I LOVE using my DeWalt DCD791 on my Kreg jig. Light enough with a 2.0 Ah battery, but plenty power and speed for drilling pocket holes. Just the right size tool for the job IMHO.

Since you already have an 18v ryobi charger and impact, why not just go that route? That way you only have 1 battery system to deal with.

If there is a direct tools outlet near you, they have this blem drill and battery for $49. The battery alone is near worth that.

Locations

On black friday, Home Depot usually has a good Ryboi sale. Usually something like the drill, battery and charger for $59, but they say this year they're not doing one. But they're having more spread out sales. I'd just check out slickdeals.net and set up an alert for a Ryobi. They had a decent sale a while back two batteries and charger plus one free tool for $100. I think the drill was one of them. I ended up with a bunch of drills because I'd pick up the kit just for the spare battery as the battery alone sometimes is $50.

Back