Looking for a new wallet

If your wallet lacks RFID protection,

fold a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil
into a dollar bill sized sheet,
and put it in you wallet….

• Twenty credit card slots
That is pretty awesome. Is it just me or is it a very tall wallet? If so, do you find using it different from a regular sized wallet?

Not really. It is slightly taller than a trifold.
The width of it is where one notices a difference.
It has all kind of room in it.
I'm on my second, I got 10 years out of my first.
Price of them (like everything else) has shot up.
My first was about $60. The one I purchased three years ago was $74. (on sale.)
I never thought I would spend that kind of coin on a wallet.
However, it is a quality piece, versatile as all get out, and is extremely durable.
If you are interested, hold out until you can get a good sale (20-25%.)

$150 for a wallet? 😳 my $15 Walmart wallet lasts 5 years. I just replaced one that was 5 years old a month ago. Personally out of the ones you listed I like the first one for the color but the second one for the extra flap that probably makes it a bit thicker which will mean it’s more comfortable to sit on.

$150 for a wallet? 😳 my $15 Walmart wallet lasts 5 years. I just replaced one that was 5 years old a month ago. Personally out of the ones you listed I like the first one for the color but the second one for the extra flap that probably makes it a bit thicker which will mean it’s more comfortable to sit on.
That’s less than a week out of eating at the fanciest Chinese restaurant.

There is something majorly wrong with that sentiment.

Back