Look What ExxonMobil Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just submitted a request with Mobil for oil change stickers and Valvoline as I have a stash of both for my wifes car and my own.

well i just put in a request to mobil for some stickers... probably wont get them due to their overwhelming amount of requests for stickers right now, lol.

Every case of amsoil I have opened had 1 sticker in it. Not oil change sticker though. Same with redline. I have a pile of redline stickers

Quote:
Amsoil charges dealers if they want to buy quantities. Think about it. If you want free stickers you can get them.

Pablo... can I have some free stickers?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Several weeks ago, I sent a request to ExxonMobil for some oil change stickers. Yesterday, I received the following items in the mail:

30 Mobil 1 Oil Change Stickers:

IMG00005-20100228-1509.jpg

Assorted Mobil 1 Racing stickers:

IMG00007-20100228-1509-1.jpg

Mobil 1 Stickers for the engine compartment:

IMG00007-20100228-1509-1.jpg

20.gif

Why do you want to make a fool out of yourself with these stickers?
Do you really want to advertise that you put trash in your engine?
56.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: shpankey
From ExxonMobil:

"Mobil will get some mailed out for you."

Ohh ya baby! :D

+1. Got a reply this morning that they are on the way.

Got this when I asked the RP folks:

"I will be happy to mail some out to you…..I will put them in the mail today with the address below.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Thanks,
XXXXX"

I did tne same a couple of year ago and they also sent a couple of stickers for under the hood that read:

"Please fill with only Genuine Mobil 1"

The sticker was black and had the Mobil 1 logo on it. I put one in each car and they look absolutley awsome.

I got the same email :)

Originally Posted By: shpankey
From ExxonMobil:

"Mobil will get some mailed out for you."

Ohh ya baby! :D

I got some nice stickers from RP today. Including a pink "For the Cure" version of the RP sticker! Way cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back