Liqui Moly Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use liquimoly Leichtlauf 5W-40 in my kia optima turbo and the engine loves it. Use with confidence.

Originally Posted By: Grambo
I use liquimoly Leichtlauf 5W-40 in my kia optima turbo and the engine loves it. Use with confidence.

Did it tell you that?

Maybe it used Morse code...

Redline is often used in engines with dramatically increased horsepower. Redline's tech support line can tell you what to use, because you might be better off with a different viscosity.

I was running the LM Full Synthetic Synthoil High tech 5W-40 in my old VW Golf MK III 1.4 / 60 HP for 240.000 Km / 150.000 Miles. OCI was once in a year, between 10.000 to 12.000Km / 6250 to 7500 Miles

The engine was abused: Very short trips, Winter, Long "Full Throttle" Trips on the Autobahn (1 Hour above 4.000 RPM) and so on. Because of its 60 HP it was almost allways driven "Full throttle- Pedal to the floor" just to keep pace in traffic.

The car was scrapped beacuse of rust, the engine still runs fine, need no Oil added between changes. Out of curiosity i removed the valve cover before the car was scrapped: To my surprise, the camshaft looked like new, the inside of the engine was clean.

Buy and use this Oil with confidence.

But of course, its possible that there are better Oils around. But for me, this Oil belongs to the best ones you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back