Lets see the cars!!!!

In our driveway is my Chevy Bolt and my partner's Nissan Kicks. Not the greatest pic but the first one I found haha.

driveway.jpg

Rental car.. Don’t know if I’d buy a GM but this thing is spiffy. Push the start button and adjusted the seat perfectly. And the wife likes it.. and if you’re married you know that’s something! lol
IMG_2857.jpeg

Purchased May 11th, traded the Mustang. So far, so good. I will say that Hyundai's 7-speed DCT is far smoother and easier to live with than the Ford /GM 10r80. I've seen plenty of complaints about the DCT online, but mine has displayed none of the behaviors people are talking about. I think it helps if you know how to drive a car with this type of transmission. They don't like slugging along in rush hour traffic, but there are driving techniques to even that out.

Love the synthetic leather, the layout of the dash and all the tech included. This is a really nice car for the money.

1000002541.jpg
1000002561.jpg

Purchased May 11th, traded the Mustang. So far, so good. I will say that Hyundai's 7-speed DCT is far smoother and easier to live with than the Ford /GM 10r80. I've seen plenty of complaints about the DCT online, but mine has displayed none of the behaviors people are talking about. I think it helps if you know how to drive a car with this type of transmission. They don't like slugging along in rush hour traffic, but there are driving techniques to even that out.

Love the synthetic leather, the layout of the dash and all the tech included. This is a really nice car for the money.

View attachment 223296View attachment 223297
Niece did exact same thing. Traded her Mustang on nice looking KIA sedan. She ran over something in the street and did lots of damage to the Mustang and decided to let it go. She is so far real happy with the KIA.

Wife's 2020 Wrangler Sport, up from the lake for oil change, new wipers and tire rotation at ~8K miles. I have really grown to like this vehicle despite its less than stellar ergonomics, it is the perfect Cape Cod car. When she first said she wanted one, I tried to talk her into an restored older Defender, or I would 'pretty up' ours and put on a soft top, but she said "no...I want to just hop in and know it will run, and also not smell like diesel.." Fair enough. Also one of the best Dealership experiences we ever had, but that is another story.

She ordered a base Sport v6, 6 speed, with the only options being A/C and the uprated wheels and tires. ~4 month wait for a manual build. I added OEM running boards, mud flaps, receiver and Hella e-Codes & adapters to replace the cute (little Jeep grills as bulb shields) but really awful OE halogen headlights. Also did some frame and body cavity wax before any beach jaunts and Carhart seat covers which are excellent BTW.
WJL62024.jpg

WJLESS62024.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg
IMG_3833.jpeg
IMG_2918.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpg
Newest wife car did the break in at 360 looking into the trans oil procedure for the 10k mark.In the meantime I ordered 8 gallons of 5-30 since I only started using it 50% for the 5.7 hemi. Hope the v6 was a good choice.

Back