Last Harley ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.
Confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?
As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse
I'm okay I think, I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car.
She said, Get in and I'll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.
That's nice of you, I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!
Oh, come now, I'm a nurse, she insisted. I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly.
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, I'm sure my wife won't like this.
We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now.
Don't be silly! she said with a smile. Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?

Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess.

crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back