Justice is coming: Never buy a lottery ticket with a stolen card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possession of meth. Good thing she didn't receive the million dollars, she would have blown that in the first couple months and killed herself in the process.

In this case, justice is G o d 's avenue for giving this lady another chance. That money would have killed her.

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:
Possession of meth. Good thing she didn't receive the million dollars, she would have blown that in the first couple months and killed herself in the process.

In this case, justice is G o d 's avenue for giving this lady another chance. That money would have killed her.

Or, maybe she would have checked herself into a clinic and straightened out.

quote:

Originally posted by JavaMan:

Or, maybe she would have checked herself into a clinic and straightened out.

Not in her case:
A search warrant served at her home Thursday turned up some methamphetamine, but little money, George said.

"Our investigation is still trying to determine what happened to the $33,500,"

The money is GONE already. She spent nearly $33K from Oct12 to Oct 27th. WOW!

I'm thinking her relatives are GLAD to see her arrested so they don't have to deal with her nonsense anymore.

Many people live for an entire year on less money than she ****ed away in 15 days. That's some incredible greed.

That $33,500 was her ENTIRE installment for the 1'st year, BTW.

quote:

Originally posted by Matt_S:
Many people live for an entire year on less money than she ****ed away in 15 days. That's some incredible greed.

Holy sh**! I only make 35k a year! I can't even begin to imagine spending that much in less than a month.

quote:

Originally posted by kreigle:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt_S:

Holy sh**! I only make 35k a year! I can't even begin to imagine spending that much in less than a month.

Exactly!

I can't even begin to imagine spending that much in less than a month.

Oh ..give me enough cash ..I'll give it a good try
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back