Just installed some new rotors and pads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed some Thermoquiet semi metallic brake pads, and Wagner Premium rotors on my Cavalier and so far it is very nice and stops extremely well now even though I didn't really need to replace the pads but did need new rotors, they were starting to flake a bit and did have a little bit of a rust ring around the outside edge of the rotor. I figured I would have it all done at once anyways because I had to have a stud and nut replaced because they were both stripped pretty good. It only cost me 50 bucks to have it done because I had already bought all parts that I needed. What does anyone else think of the Thermoquiet pads and the Wagner rotors?

No problem here with the Thermoquiet and Wagner combo. I put it on my Dakota about 3 years ago and they're still going strong.

They had much less dust the OEM pads and seem to stop as well as or better.

I know they will last a long time on my car too. I do not drive very hard at all and I brake very little. My last pair don't know what they were because they were on it when I bought the car, they were very good pads though. Whoever had the car before I got it took just as good of care as I have with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back