It's Getting Warm Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Blue. We have one more cold spell just north of the border. We're going to 0 F Saturday night. Great Falls, Montana might share our pain !

Montana storm.PNG

Last edited:
Right at 80 today … had a project for some recovered wood in my garden shed. Turned into 2 hours of killing termites … most boards ruined … went to get some cedar … did one small job

Purple Martins showed up today so I raised a house for them.

Hit 74 today in NJ. The peepers are out. Not many but I hear them. In another month they really get going in the woods behind my house. I forgot how much I liked hearing them.

39* in a bright, sunny MN this afternoon. Chilled considerably by 15+ N-NW winds throughout the day, however. That being said, the snow pack is almost gone!

We're almost there...

Thanks … hit that wood and shed with couple gallons of spectracide and then sevin liquid …
The professionals are coming Monday …
(were due next month so getting them early) …

I aerated my yard and put out seed, lime and 10-10-10 last sunday.

Its 63 degrees F here now.

Last edited:
I am in Pennsylvania and it felt almost like summer. Spring has not sprung yet. It was really weird only having to clear the sidewalk twice this winter. That and it was not even a lot of snow. Some of it was so light I just blew it off the sidewalk with an 18 volt leaf blower (they work better than you might think). It is sorta oddly satisfying to watch the snow blow away like that.

38° most of the day-on and off snow/rain. Severe storm warning for tonight. Warmer than it has been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back