It's finally here, the world's best oil additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally it's here, the oil additive that is going to save the planet, reduce poverty and solve fuel contamination caused by DI.

Here is a video, completely scientifically based with rigorous documentation, third party testing and a demonstration never before attempted, except for all the other's that you've seen. The post test examination included opening the driver's door and letting the driver get out of the car. What more proof could one ask for?

Click here and all will be revealed, finally.

But without them what would we be posting about?
smile.gif

I tried that stuff and it was totally amazing. I won the lotto, got a medical degree, won the lotto again, my daughter was cured of polio (she can finally leave her iron lung!), and my annoying neighbors moved out, all within a day of using that stuff. Oh, my car ran ok too, I guess.

Originally Posted By: tinmanSC
I tried that stuff and it was totally amazing. I won the lotto, got a medical degree, won the lotto again, my daughter was cured of polio (she can finally leave her iron lung!), and my annoying neighbors moved out, all within a day of using that stuff. Oh, my car ran ok too, I guess.

Cured my diabetes and heart disease too.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

Cured my diabetes and heart disease too.

Photos please.

That's all nice and dandy, but will it fix my sore knee and will the shed roof stop leaking?

LMAO, Oye here we go again. Another annoying ad.

Regards, JC.

Originally Posted By: 3800Series

That's all nice and dandy, but will it fix my sore knee and will the shed roof stop leaking?

Well, it took me back in time, and stopped my prostate cancer BEFORE it even started, fixed my wife/marriage, and made me a trillionaire, so I'm guessing a sore knee, and a leaking roof aren't even a blink of the eye for this miracle fluid.
wink.gif

Thanks a lot you guys;

I took your advice and drank some.

Turned out to be nothing but a cheap bi-polar additive.

...Did I say that, or just think it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back