Is Extreme tractor hydraulic oil comparable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this website today. I hope to get alot of questions answered.

I use Extreme hydraulic oil in all applications where trans and hydraulic are common. This is on JD and CaseIH tractors from 85 to 200 hp.

I assumed since the label states that the Extreme meets Hytran and JD(Hyguard) specs that it is as good. I would appreciate some comments and opinions on this brand.

I am trying to adopt an oil analysis regime on used oil. I never thought about testing clean oil until reading some posts on here. You folks are serious about your oil! Me too, I just never knew how to get the facts and compare different brands.

To The Top ! Wondering if this fluid is compatible with Mobil DTE 15M fluid (older Bobcat hyd / hydro trans fluid)?

Last edited:
Look at the label for qualifications or look up the Technical Data Sheets to compare. Some of the house brand, no-name stuff is pretty substandard, so I would take care., I see that stuff at Rural King and have my doubts about it. I posted a link recently about THF formulations. I had a VOA done on the TSC house brand and it was pretty ho-hum in it's additive package. I doubt the Extreme stuff is any better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back