iPhone Touch Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was announced that the iPhone 7 will NOT have a headphone jack. I guess I'll be considering a Samsung as my next phone.

Originally Posted By: GMFan
It was announced that the iPhone 7 will NOT have a headphone jack. I guess I'll be considering a Samsung as my next phone.

It comes with a set of lightning head phones and a standard head phone to lightning adapter...

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder

It comes with a set of lightning head phones and a standard head phone to lightning adapter...

So you expect those headphone to last more than a few months? Comes with headphones isn't a selling point.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder

Im sure someone will come up with an adapter to charge through when using headphones/hands free.

All the same, not keen on this. I want to be able to intrinsically charge and use headphones at will, and do not want to use wireless/bluetooth necessarily.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Im sure someone will come up with an adapter to charge through when using headphones/hands free.

Yes, Apple is making one and they cost $40
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back