iPhone issue

I feel like there was some reason I turned this off. Maybe there wasn't, I'll look into it.
Didn't we cover this last time? :)

Why do people still think you’re going to be charged for roaming? You’re only charged if you actually make a call or text. You can turn data roaming off separately. I just spent 2.5 weeks in Africa with my phone in my pocket the whole time and didn’t spend a dime extra.

Didn't we cover this last time? :)
Thanks, did not remember that thread.

Hmm. Seems to have gone all day, and it still sees a tower--despite being in my basement! Maybe the latest update did something for it.

I don’t think Tracfone even has roaming. Although sometimes when I can’t make a call it will tell me I am roaming, go figure.
U didnt mention it was TracFone. That's verizone carrier a very good cell coverage. BUT... if U are on wifi (the prefered) what is that for you? "Who's?"
Also, there may B "No Roaming" anyway. When I had it (1 yr ago?) they would not allow. Is phone 5G usuable (SE I'd say yes) as that's (&4) going to B it in bout 15 days.
Finally, NH (even 4 verizon, look at coverage map) is so hilly U may have some difficulty wid dat~

Back