IONIQ, got an offer i couldn't refuse.

liked my 3rd gen hatch. 2nd owner over 250K in the end, no transmish problems. Right
size, buy, MPGs, as a daily I like auto too. Thought they stopped the Accent w/mine. Nothing wrong here...

liked my 3rd gen hatch. 2nd owner over 250K in the end, no transmish problems. Right
size, buy, MPGs, as a daily I like auto too. Thought they stopped the Accent w/mine. Nothing wrong here...
is that sort of typing regional it looks like benjy wrote that.

We almost got a 2020 accent but the elantra value edition was around 500$ more than the steel wheel accent.

The first year CVT (I refuse to call it ivt) had one issue one time where it got stuck in high gear and i was going 5mph flooring it to get a block to a parking lot.. has never done it again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. 10year/100k warranty is good piece of mind on the CVT.

Nu Finish polish then Nu Finish Ceramic coating this evening ...

20220714_194640.jpg

Here are 2 spots i thought were interesting while I undercoated my accent. These are both in the rear wheel well. One shows the "lip" on the wheel well. A really common place for cars to rust around here as the salt sits on it like a shelf. But you can see Hyundai folded the lip over and seam sealed it. Pretty clever.

The second one shows in front of the rear tire. There is a ton of stuff sprayed and applied in here. This strange hard foamy looking stuff along with a whole bunch of what looks like seam sealer. Like i said before, this car is the best protected car underneath of all the economy cars I've ever bought.

Attachments

• Accent 1.JPG
    Accent 1.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Accent 2.JPG
    Accent 2.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 25
Back