interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
My door handles are way too dirty from inside. literally look like pile of mud. Any properway to clean that up without using water???? won't mind water but don't want to harm that lather looking vinyl.

Your door handels are made of vinyl?? I would use any of the good products out there like 303, Mcguiers, I think even Armor All is safe now. I just tried something called "Just Once" and it did a good job.!

I've had great results using Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner. Very inert as it won't harm materials, fabrics, dyes etc. Try looking for proper autocare for some top-notch cleaning/protectant products. The 303 and Eimann-Fabrik products work well for me also.

[ September 16, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

small soap and water and a sponge...gets it cleaned...i just detailed a lincon navigator with hecka dirty interior..clean now.

I like Armor All's cleaner in the white bottle with the blue label. I like it for cleaning. I'll then top it with Vinylex for a matte finish (after buffing) and UV protection.

i would use a foaming cleaner for interiors, works easy! if its really old and stained, last resort is bleachless soft scrub and nylon bristled brush. will knock anything off a door panel with little effort, and never has harmed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back