Inside Mobil1's Testing & Lab set-up, Annual Prot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up buying 4 of them and pick them up tonight. My local store might just have a bunch of these that they are trying to unload.

I used another zip code closer to work and the offer was not valid.

Originally Posted By: btanchors
Hmmmm. I can't seem to get this to work, and I have tried about 5 Wal Mart stores. If I could get the 5-quart jug for around $16, I'd buy at least 6.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Richie
I ended up buying 4 of them and pick them up tonight. My local store might just have a bunch of these that they are trying to unload.

Hmmmm. I can't seem to get this to work, and I have tried about 5 Wal Mart stores. If I could get the 5-quart jug for around $16, I'd buy at least 6.

Maybe certain stores just have an overstock situation?
I know the WMs near me cut back on the space dedicated to AP products not long after they were introduced, maybe these stores want to move product for a similar purpose and this is a quick way to do it??

My thoughts exactly. The other Walmarts in the area are not offering the same deal

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi

Maybe certain stores just have an overstock situation?
I know the WMs near me cut back on the space dedicated to AP products not long after they were introduced, maybe these stores want to move product for a similar purpose and this is a quick way to do it??

Just checked and they are no longer offering this deal. I ordered 4 bottles and one is ready and the other 3 will arrive in a few days.

They cancelled the order on the remaining 3 jugs.

Just checked and they are no longer offering this deal. I ordered 4 bottles and one is ready and the other 3 will arrive in a few days.

They cancelled the order on the remaining 3 jugs.

Too bad, maybe they got the shelf space they needed pretty quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back