Inserting Emojis on Cell Phone

What I want to know is if the emojis that I choose on my Android show up properly on the forum. I can see them if I read the forum on the phone but I haven't checked with my PC.

🦖 T-Rex
🏄 surfer
🐔chicken

What I want to know is if the emojis that I choose on my Android show up properly on the forum. I can see them if I read the forum on the phone but I haven't checked with my PC.

🦖 T-Rex
🏄 surfer
🐔chicken
If they don't, it's the forum software that's broken. Emojis have almost become standardized across platforms including this forum software, Xenforo. No one's noticed that the emojis that the board inserts look the same as the ones that an iPhone or Android keyboard insert ?

If they don't, it's the forum software that's broken. Emojis have almost become standardized across platforms including this forum software, Xenforo. No one's noticed that the emojis that the board inserts look the same as the ones that an iPhone or Android keyboard insert ?
I've noticed when I instert an emoji off my phone that some of them don't look exactly the same as the board emojis. They might still show up on the board, but look a bit different.

Last edited:
These are off my phone, and do come through, and do look exactly the same. I think there are a few that aren't the same when I've used them off my phone before. I'd have to do more testing, but seems the board will definately post most emojis off a phone.

☕ 👽 😎 🐸

Last edited:
I just use the icon on my keyboard for it it. Honestly I didn’t know there was another button for them. I never paid attention but it’s right next to the picture button lol 😂. The ones from my keyboard icon appear different than the ones in the system at least on my end. 👍😉

Back