Injector RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post has been brought to my attention by one of the forum members and even though it was done more than a year ago I feel that it requires a response.

Injector Rx clean, flow test and service about 1500 fuel injectors per month. Although we strive for perfection we are too well aware that the human being is involved and that mistakes will be made. It is therefore important for us to not only deliver excellent service but equally important to quickly and without hesitation resolve any mistakes or issues that might come up.

We are technically competent, always answer our phones during normal working hours 8am – 6pm central time and we respond to all e-amails we receive within 24 hrs.

Monday November 21, 2011, upon receipt of his email complaint I immediately contacted Mr. Bruns.

Mr. Bruns explained the issue and as the business owner I accepted, with no excuses, full responsibility for the mistake and told Mr Bruns that the fuel injectors will be replaced. Since the injectors were to be a spare set we sourced the replacement injectors and had it shipped to him via priority mail. If the fuel injectors were to be mission critical we would have overnighted the injectors to him.

Monday November 28, 2011, Mr. Burns received the replacement injectors.

Was a mistake made, Yes
Did Injector Rx take care of the complaint in a professional and timely manner, Absolutely.

Last but not least, is it reasonable to ask to give the business owner an opportunity to respond appropriately to a complaint before the complaint is aired on a forum?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back