IMGUR Issues??

JHZR2

Staff member
Thank goodness BITOG hosts photos natively.

Some forums I’m on don’t. And I put relevant stuff into IMGUR hidden directories to link to though BB code/html.

I updated the app recently, and now I can’t edit or add to my folders.

I get this:

IMG_5412.jpeg

It lets me create new folders and put new photos in them, which I can link to. But I want to edit my existing folders, add to them, and keep things organized. I’m not going to create a new folder every time.

I submitted a ticket but I doubt anything will happen. Searching for answers didn’t get me far.

Is anyone else seeing this kind of issue?

Thanks!

I moved from postimage to IMGUR sometime last year. There were some problems with postimage. IMGUR works just okay for me but I use it only as a simple image repository. I don't make albums. The uploader is clunky and I loathe IMGUR's mobile app and upload via the site on the desktop instead. There are glitches. Sometimes, when I upload an image a copy is made and saved to the picture folder on my PC from which I am uploading. Sometimes, uploaded images disappear from IMGUR.

I moved from postimage to IMGUR sometime last year. There were some problems with postimage. IMGUR works just okay for me but I use it only as a simple image repository. I don't make albums. The uploader is clunky and I loathe IMGUR's mobile app and upload via the site on the desktop instead. There are glitches. Sometimes, when I upload an image a copy is made and saved to the picture folder on my PC from which I am uploading. Sometimes, uploaded images disappear from IMGUR.
I used to have photobucket, and you know how that has gone.

IMGUR was flawless until this for me. No concerns or issues. I too use it as an image repository really, the only reason for albums is to make certain things easier to find.

No albums work/are editable, same error for all.

Back