I love me some Knipex - Amazon

Every Knipex tool I purchase is awesome. Seems like Knipex on Amazon is legit, and prices are great............but............

1) Super slow to ship
2) Twice now, show inventory and then take a LONG time, then say out, then say they can't honor the price

Anyone had this happen? Pretty irritating, maybe bordering on false ads............

1) Super slow to ship
Interesting.... I just selected a set of (2) "channel-lock" type pliers that they sell and Amazon says they can deliver it tomorrow. They're shipped and sold by Amazon. That was just a random choice of item(s) that I picked though.

10" Cobra - delivery Sunday
8" dikes - delivery tomorrow

What items did you have bad luck with ?

good stuff always, BUT you gotta shop around IF IF your internet lets you!! what searching brings up varies + like politicians one hand washes the other $$$$

I think you’d be happier with Lindstrom rx 8150.
HRC 63-65 versus HRC 54.
The Knipex are for “extremely fine” work. They look very small. Are you sure you want that small of a pair?
Max 1/16”. If that’s what you’re looking for then ignore me recommending the Lindstrom.

I think the key in your case "sold by Amazon". Yes if stocked, especially locally. Right away. Sweet.
Those say sold/shipped by Amazon but do say delivery would be Mar 8-10. It does say "14 in stock" but doesn't tell me I need to order within "X" hours/minutes so they must move these by the slow boat from a distant Amazon warehouse way across the country.

Every Knipex tool I purchase is awesome. Seems like Knipex on Amazon is legit, and prices are great............but............

1) Super slow to ship
2) Twice now, show inventory and then take a LONG time, then say out, then say they can't honor the price

Anyone had this happen? Pretty irritating, maybe bordering on false ads............
There being hand forged in Germany - built to order. :LOL:

Try ordering from Amazon direct - not 3rd party. They might say delivery in 2 months or something, but Amazon will eventually deliver. Had some stuff like that during Covid took 6 months. They kept sending emails to confirm I still wanted.

I think you’d be happier with Lindstrom rx 8150.
HRC 63-65 versus HRC 54.
The Knipex are for “extremely fine” work. They look very small. Are you sure you want that small of a pair?
Max 1/16”. If that’s what you’re looking for then ignore me recommending the Lindstrom.
He saw mine and wanted small ones for 22-24-26G wire and such

if you have a Menards near by,they have a good selection of Knipex tools they are my plier of choice,used them for years.

I recall getting one pair from Amazon (Amazon) UK as it was like $8 cheaper….

I love the Twin Grip and Cobra from Knipex, for dykes and lineman type pliers Klein, needle nose NWS, Engineer make some really cool pliers too. Lots of other in the drawer but these are my main go too.

Back