I found a gem and want to share (rifle scope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive posted on this before but now that its mounted i wanted to go into a bit more detail.

I responded to a add on craigslist and in short i picked up:

#1 Nikon prostaff 2x7 scope
#2 Center point 4-6x40 Illuminated scope
#3 5,000 rounds of .22LR
#4 a few knives
#5 a few other nic-nacks (ammo, scope rings etc)

$140 for all, and all items in new or like brand new condition.

The gem was the scope i almost left there as i was not familiar with the name (Center point) and let me tell you im so glad i picked this scope up with the lot, first off it retails at Walmart for $69.98 and you get ALOT of scope for that money. I put this scope on a Marlin 955ss semi autp .22lr i also equiped the rifle with a blackhawk bi-pod.

Im shooting 1/2 inch groups at 100yards consistantly with this combo, i have more expensive 17HMR and Bushnell elite that i cant shoot that tight at that range (close) but not consistantly.
Im completely sold on this scope on small arms, .22lr .22mag 17hmr are exelent choices for this scope.
If your in the market and dont want to spend alot of coin, this is a great choice.

banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
wow, 500 rounds of 22lr are going for $150 on the internet. Nice score.

brand new in sealed Remington 550 bonus pack boxes, i kept 6 boxes for myself and distributed the others amoungst close friends or family.
That Nikon scope is $150ish as well, and the Center point is $69.98 at walmart, and online it goes for around $89.00 The Rings and odds and ends were probably another $40 in stuff, so overall it was a pretty nice score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back