I didn't sign anything......

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: [email protected]

Subject: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT / CALL ME +234-80-205-964-32

Telegram: CENTREAL BANK OF NIGERIA

From The Desk of: Prof Charles C. Soludo

HotLine: +234-80-205-964-32

RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd, with an application to receive the

contract/Inheritance payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware

or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd.

Hong-Kong, whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?

2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name: Standard

Chattered Bank, Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally, Sir, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable

office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John Tsai to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment approval order on his behalf.

You are to call with the above PhonCONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT / CALL ME +234-80-205-964-32 e Number for more clarifications. +234-80-205-964-32` We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service.

Yours Faithfully,

Professor Charles C. Soludo

Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria. (CBN)

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I bet the Central Bank of Nigeria has a hotmail email address as well.

LOL.gif
crackmeup2.gif
LOL.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I bet the Central Bank of Nigeria has a hotmail email address as well.

Quote:
Chattered Bank, Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL 11K111

They are in cahoots. Oh yeah SCBLJESH is the swift code for US$ for Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong. Just in case.

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
keep going on this, see what they say next!

I agree. Tell him you will only sign the document if he sends a picture of himself tattooed with "EGO diligo res impono!" in a visible area of his body.

Quote:
you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable

office with immediate effect

This is a characteristic "poetic cadence" that is a signature of all scammers.

I don't know how they all seem to get the ultimate use of (I think) superlatives and other alto/acme wordage. You can almost hear the Starman "greeteengs" accent with brook like babbling.

They must all enroll in the same infomercial regarding scamming Americans for big profit.

I used to save these e-mails and forward them to other "nigerian" e-mails. Let them sort it out among themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back