Hyundai film on inside of windshield.

These are the two products I would recommend because I have used them myself on my Hyundai's windshield as well as that of my other vehicles. I would recommend putting the cleaning clothes themselves on the black surface of the cleaning tool and going over the entire inside of the windshield with one side and then using the other side of the cloth to go over it again. I did this one time and it totally fixed Hyundai's windshield. I bought my invisible glass products from Advance Auto Parts.
That first product, is what I use, and it's excellent, but the price is outrageous. I just got a e pack of these, with the cover, thru ebay, for $7.45, with free shipping. Sealed and new.

That first product, is what I use, and it's excellent, but the price is outrageous. I just got a e pack of these, with the cover, thru ebay, for $7.45, with free shipping. Sealed and new.
Invisible glass is good-but I like Sprayway glass cleaner better.

I own a Hyundai. The windshield gets a fog on it-I use Sprayway glass cleaner (w/paper towel) and it comes right off. No big deal. You can buy it in the grocery section of Walmart.
Often the "fog" is the plastic out gassing leaving a film on the glass. So far, the worst vehicles I've owned that did that were 2016, and 2018 Ford F150's.

Often the "fog" is the plastic out gassing leaving a film on the glass. So far, the worst vehicles I've owned that did that were 2016, and 2018 Ford F150's.
It's a Hyundai-any thread posted about these vehicles gets blown out bigger than it is. I get the film-and glass cleaner takes it right off in one wipe. "Don't understand-"I can't get it off".

Back