Humor memes, photos, and

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment also applies to this group as well!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-233828_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-233828_Facebook.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 269
In 1963? I'm guessing for-real. I've heard a number of stories of using waste oil on fence posts and around similar things so as to keep bugs away or to kill plants and things.

Guessing back then, the thinking of, if it came from the ground... then what was the hurt of just putting it back when done? was probably pretty common.

In 1963? I'm guessing for-real. I've heard a number of stories of using waste oil on fence posts and around similar things so as to keep bugs away or to kill plants and things.
In that timeframe, my father (ran a small plant with a clay dirt road to the main road) took the "burnt" waste oil from 2 service stations and spread it about twice a year to keep dust down on the dirt road.

How times have changed.

In that timeframe, my father (ran a small plant with a clay dirt road to the main road) took the "burnt" waste oil from 2 service stations and spread it about twice a year to keep dust down on the dirt road.

How times have changed.
Well, something similar might be the last step before pouring asphalt on dirt … I know the county barn used to take motor oil and tossed it in with the paving mix …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back