Hub Centering Ring need help with correct size

Vehicle - 2021 Chevy Silverado Custom with 20" Wheels and 275/60r20 tires. https://www.wheel-size.com/ indicates the hub size is 78.1. (I checked at least one replica wheel site which also seemed to indicate 78.1.

Aftermarket Wheel - Fuel Rebel 6 D679 (Fuel's website indicates 106.1 Center Bore)

Question 1 is can anyone confirm 78.1 is correct for the hub on the truck?

Question 2 is I cannot find a hub centering ring that indicates it is 106.1. I can only find 106 (One site did specifically indicate to order a 106 for a 106.1 center bore which would make 106 - 78.1 the size I should order. Does this seem correct?

Thanks

Go to your local tire/wheel shop like Discount Tires or maybe Costco Tire Center, needless to say, have them check proper fitment before purchase so they are responsible should they not fit correctly. May cost a little more but at least you are getting the correct parts. Just my opinion.

Vehicle - 2021 Chevy Silverado Custom with 20" Wheels and 275/60r20 tires. https://www.wheel-size.com/ indicates the hub size is 78.1. (I checked at least one replica wheel site which also seemed to indicate 78.1.

Aftermarket Wheel - Fuel Rebel 6 D679 (Fuel's website indicates 106.1 Center Bore)

Question 1 is can anyone confirm 78.1 is correct for the hub on the truck?

Question 2 is I cannot find a hub centering ring that indicates it is 106.1. I can only find 106 (One site did specifically indicate to order a 106 for a 106.1 center bore which would make 106 - 78.1 the size I should order. Does this seem correct?

Thanks
A coworker of mine has a 2021 Silverado LT that is shopping for rims. The local tire shop said his bore is 78.1mm.

I found this on amazon: hub centric ring 106.1

Called local Discount Tire where I bought the wheels and a lug kit. They looked up the correct size on their computer and it was 106 to 78.1 and they had at least one set on hand so i went and picked them up. .

Yes, the full size GM truck well is in fact 78.1 mm

You don't actually "need" the ring inserted as the lug nuts will center the wheel.

But, they do have the rings if you wanted to add that into the mix

Back