HPL email contact

Good morning everyone. Long time lurker first time posting. Long time amsoil user, (father is a small dealer). But I have no problem switching to whatever oil responds best to my vehicles.

I am interested in some of the HPL products and I emailed HPL and haven't heard anything in over a week. Just curious if this is normal time for them or maybe my email was lost. Had some application questions for my vehicles and there products. The emailed I sent it to is [email protected].

Is this the correct email for them?

Thank you and have a great day.

1711973699774.jpeg

I am interested in some of the HPL products and I emailed HPL and haven't heard anything in over a week. Just curious if this is normal time for them or maybe my email was lost. Had some application questions for my vehicles and there products. The emailed I sent it to is [email protected].
I sent this thread to the owner of HPL, you'll be hearing something soon.

I sent this thread to the owner of HPL, you'll be hearing something soon.
Thank you, you didn't have to. I don't want to be a bother if they are just insanely busy right now. Smaller companies sometimes it can work like that.

What is the turn around time for responses? I used their contact form this morning asking a question and haven't heard back yet.

Long time Amsoil user, (father is a small dealer). But I have no problem switching to whatever oil responds best to my vehicles.
Have you been partaking in Dad's Amsoil business for at least 18 years?
For the first 18 years of your life, Dad supplied you with a shelter, food, clothing and education. Personally I would feel obligated to return the appreciation and stick with buying from Dad's business for at least the first 18 years behind the wheel.

I am not knocking HPL in any way. I just live by Family Comes 1st - then Motor Oil brand name (other than Amsoil) a 2nd Place finish....lol.

BTW..... when my Mobil-1 run ends this Fall, I'm moving to HPL in the Hyundai. I have no relatives or close friends (outside of BITOG) in the oil business. But I'm thinking of sending Dave at HPL some Senior Citizen Free No VII Adoption papers......lol

Last edited:
Have you been partaking in Dad's Amsoil business for at least 18 years?
For the first 18 years of your life, Dad supplied you with a shelter, food, clothing and education. Personally I would feel obligated to return the appreciation and stick with buying from Dad's business for at least the first 18 years behind the wheel.

I am not knocking HPL in any way. I just live by Family Comes 1st - then Motor Oil brand name a close 2nd Place finish....lol.
Hahah. I've been paying for my own amsoil from him since i first started driving. Iam 36 with a family and plenty of cars and miles under my belt. They get plenty of PM from me for there cars, boats, generators and such. Ive never had a problem with amsoil and neither has my dad but we both agree there are other good companies making great oils also. Amsoil has the best marketing and they know how to make there products show high among others but let's face it, they can't be the best at every oil test.

Hahah. I've been paying for my own amsoil from him since i first started driving. Iam 36 with a family and plenty of cars and miles under my belt. They get plenty of PM from me for there cars, boats, generators and such. Ive never had a problem with amsoil and neither has my dad but we both agree there are other good companies making great oils also. Amsoil has the best marketing and they know how to make there products show high among others but let's face it, they can't be the best at every oil test.
You did the time and from the sounds of it, you have a great Dad.
Both oil brands Rock!
Now officially on a posting vacation. Welcome to BITOG btw....

Back