How to delete Site Settings in Privacy and Security (Chrome)

Hello Folks

I got it blocked but wanted to delete or clear the 3 Recent Activity.
One of them is a pop Virus Warning which pops up on the lower right corner of the screen every 5 minutes. Really Irritating. The website leads to "jammennaps.com"
I googled that site and found nothing.
I inserted a snap shot picture and I indicated them with a yellow arrow on the image. How can I delete or clear them?
BTW, I ran Malwarebytes it didn't find of any virus in my computer. The computer has Windows 7

Thanks for the help.

chrome.jpg

Last edited:
If you click on jammennaps.com it will open to a new page, there should be a Clear data button, it wall also tell you how many cookies it is using. Not sure this will remove your pop up but is worth a try.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.36.50 AM.png

At first I didn't clicked that site (jommennaps.com) because I am afraid it is a virus infectious site. So, I went in and seek advice to BITOGERS. thanks for the advise. I am not brave as you clicking on that site. ;)

Open the jammenaps.com webpage. It doesn't load anything, you already got it, that's why the popups trying to sell you antivirus.
Click on the little padlock icon at the beginning of the address bar at top of the browser with the jammenapps address in it. (The pic is of BITOG address, don't use that, use the jammenapps.com webpage)
1.png

Choose "Site Settings"
A window will open with the settings for jammenapps.com
Choose "block" from all the pulldowns choices.
It worked for me just yesterday.

Reactions: hrv
At first I didn't clicked that site (jommennaps.com) because I am afraid it is a virus infectious site. So, I went in and seek advice to BITOGERS. thanks for the advise. I am not brave as you clicking on that site. ;)
I understand. Here is how I removed mine.

Under Privacy and Security click on Clear Browsing Date, make sure you are on the Advanced tab and under Time Range select All Time. Uncheck all the boxes except Site Settings and then click Clear Data. I had three sites and this removed them.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.44.21 AM.png

Reactions: hrv
Windows 7 was the BEST, W 7 on my newer lappy + its a pain at times IMO!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back