Hot Sauce Christmas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me some HOT hot sauces! I have about 20 bottles opened in my fridge right now, actually… Use them practically every single day. The sauces range from tame to "one drop" will light you up, such as Mad Dog 357 (I have the 600K Scoville edition as well), Zombie Apocalypse, Hellfire, etc… A bit addicted to the burn…

Some of my absolute favorites:

Dirty ****'s
Mad Dog Pure Ghost
Ancho & Morita (Humble House)
Secret Aardvark
Hamajang
Queen Majesty Sauces (multiple are really nice…)
Tabasco Chipotle

Everything! Eggs, Hot Pockets before work (guilty pleasure), chicken wings, pizza, etc... Flavorful sauce, versatile!

Absolutely. Have you had it before? Its quite fruity/tropical, carribean like. Not a sauce just for heat, it doesnt dominate with a strong pepper taste. Its got a mild burn, to me at least. Its also fantastic in steamed veggies! Well worth trying, for sure.

I have not opened it yet. I'll make something for it on the weekend.

I can handle a pretty fair amount of heat but I'm more interested in the unique flavors of the off the beaten path sauces. That's why I asked what you like it on.

Have to let me know what you think! It's one of those "always in the fridge" for me... As it has that unique flavor profile, it's fun on a lot of different items unlike some other sauces that may be a bit more one dimensional.

If you like smokey sauces, that Ancho & Morita is a stunner of a sauce. Not really hot at all, but a rich, smokey chipotle like note. A little sweet as well. I could go through a bottle of that each week! Same with that Dirty ****'s sauce (has bananas, mangos, raisins in it, habanero base)... As mentioned before, it's one of my absolute favorites.

This morning, I enjoyed some Maple Wood Smoked Onion Hot Sauce from Butterfly Bakery of Vermont with my breakfast... Talk about a perfect compliment to breakfast!

Already trying to decide what i'll make for dinner and what sauce I can top it off with! haha

I tried the Aardvark tonight on a burrito. Great stuff. I'll be trying it on some other foods for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back