Holiday letter photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a rare moment when we managed to get all of us together for a photo shot. No prep ..no dress clothes ..nope ..just how we were at the time

That's me up on the left there. Next is Kimberly, our middle child and oldest daughter. She'll be doing her clinicals in nursing next semester. The big guy to the right of her is Jesse, her boyfriend. He's 6'5" ..so he's slouching a bit (I'm 6'1"). On the next step is my youngest daughter, Madison. She's in the National Honor Society and 12th in her class. To her right is my wife, Joyce ..gosh I love her. Across the front is Heather and my son GAjr. He's holding "little G" (Gary Allan III). They will be married some time next year (oops).

-

Here's me and the boy when 'Lil G' was born. Naturally, I'm doing something stupid ..like eating a sandwich when my wife snapped the shot.

To give you an idea of proportion, my son is 265lb and not a "lazy sack of crap" ;^)

-

Here's some of the terrible stuff that women do to their pups. Lil G will never forgive his mother for this. Forgive them ..for they know not what they do.
frown.gif

-

Here's a younger and more dignified shot.

-

Gary,

That fine looking grandson of yours wouldn't have a bit of Elf in him from the PA Deutsch line now would he?

quote:

That fine looking grandson of yours wouldn't have a bit of Elf in him from the PA Deutsch line now would he?

A side from his duck outfit ..he has been known to be clad in Keebler®-like clothing. Unfortunately, due to proprietary agreements, he can't be imaged in such attire if not actually working as an elf
grin.gif
My wife is of Germanic/Irish ancestry ...which, due to raiding hordes of nordic barbarians ..sorta means Germanic/Germanic-Irish ancestry. Blonde with green eyes. Most of the offspring have blonde and steel blue eyes. My youngest daughter is the one with the most genetic link to my side of the family. She's tall and myopic and seems to have more of my mother's facial features (Burgess-French) ..while I'm distinctly a WASP'y tall dwarf of Scottish persuasion.

Pabs ..in some of my other shots of the era, I kinda look like Eric Clampton ..'cept not as lean.

Funny thing is, I look back at some of my evolutionary pictures and I look very skinny ..but when they were taken, I had just outgrown last years wardrobe..

Joe ...thanks ..

Happy Holidays all!
smile.gif

quote:

A side from his duck outfit ..he has been known to be clad in Keebler®-like clothing. Unfortunately, due to proprietary agreements, he can't be imaged in such attire if not actually working as an elf My wife is of Germanic/Irish ancestry ...which, due to raiding hordes of nordic barbarians ..sorta means Germanic/Germanic-Irish ancestry. Blonde with green eyes. Most of the offspring have blonde and steel blue eyes. My youngest daughter is the one with the most genetic link to my side of the family. She's tall and myopic and seems to have more of my mother's facial features (Burgess-French) ..while I'm distinctly a WASP'y tall dwarf of Scottish persuasion

Sounds to me like a noble pair of family lines came together!
cheers.gif
...now about the Eagles sweatshirt...
wink.gif

Don't let my calm and mild mannered appearance fool you. Under that lurks a lunatic lubrication radical.
grin.gif

Yes, it is a Schaeffer hat. I bought a bunch of Schaeffer "stuff" (pens, hats, shirts, etc.). I really liked the logo. I was in my buddy's shop the the SOPUS rep stopped in (actually the rep from the local SOPUS distributor). He must have lost an account or two to Schaeffer.

You can have one too. Get in touch with one of the site sponsors. The stuff is of very high quality. Order a dozen or so pens while you're at it. They're cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back