Hisense 32" LED TV $79.99

Since we cut the cable and went to streaming, we have not had a TV in the exercise room.
Getting rid of the cable made the very nice 19" Zenith CRT that is in the room a relic.
Did not want to spend a bundle for a TV to watch while I was slogging on the treadmill, so was looking for something on the cheap.
Several weeks ago, got the Costco Holiday savings brochure that indicated that starting today they would have the aforementioned TV in the title for $99.99.
So I got on line this morning to order, and found out the price had been lowered to $79.99 with free shipping.
Figured at that price, along with Costco's return policy plus additional warranty, didn't have much to lose.
So I thought that I would throw out a heads up to everyone who is looking for a "Beater" TV for themselves, or for a gift, a heads up.

Can't go wrong with that purchase. Hopefully there is enough to go around for a little while..

It’s funny a hd 32” wide screen
Back in 2005 was called a “big screen “ tv

32” screens with the big speakers and woofer mounted inside looked bigger also

Since we cut the cable and went to streaming, we have not had a TV in the exercise room.
Getting rid of the cable made the very nice 19" Zenith CRT that is in the room a relic.
Did not want to spend a bundle for a TV to watch while I was slogging on the treadmill, so was looking for something on the cheap.
Several weeks ago, got the Costco Holiday savings brochure that indicated that starting today they would have the aforementioned TV in the title for $99.99.
So I got on line this morning to order, and found out the price had been lowered to $79.99 with free shipping.
Figured at that price, along with Costco's return policy plus additional warranty, didn't have much to lose.
So I thought that I would throw out a heads up to everyone who is looking for a "Beater" TV for themselves, or for a gift, a heads up.
I have had a hisense 32 inch Roku TV in my living room for almost 3 years with no complaints. I think you will be happy with your purchase

Back