High Performance Lubricants - PCMO's

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
It doesn't really matter what anybody says because you're not going to buy an oil like this anyway.

For those who actually care, the benefits of this oil may not be immediately noticeable on a couple UOAs. Over time though, the lower NOACK means less carbon deposits and less oil consumption. The high amount of ester provides good cleaning power, increases the flashpoint, increases high temp protection, and helps prevent valve deposits. The high moly content greatly reduces LSPI events and reduces friction. A high HTHS ensures better wear protection and shear resistance. You're also getting this from a small business that employs Americans, supports other American businesses, sponsors the motorsports so many of us enjoy, and also sponsors the forum on which we get to debate topics like this. Buying something like Mobil 1 from Walmart adds to a multi-billionaire's profit in a company that treats their employees like scum (Walmart, that is). Supporting a small company puts food on the table of fellow Americans and supports the growth of that business in American interests and local communities.

If the dollar amount is most important to you, then this oil is probably not for you.

+100%

I have said many times I support vital companies … this ain't one.
Right now I'd sooner support major oil companies …
Companies like this, Warren, (Kirkland) and so on rely on them and times are not good.

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
It doesn't really matter what anybody says because you're not going to buy an oil like this anyway.

For those who actually care, the benefits of this oil may not be immediately noticeable on a couple UOAs. Over time though, the lower NOACK means less carbon deposits and less oil consumption. The high amount of ester provides good cleaning power, increases the flashpoint, increases high temp protection, and helps prevent valve deposits. The high moly content greatly reduces LSPI events and reduces friction. A high HTHS ensures better wear protection and shear resistance. You're also getting this from a small business that employs Americans, supports other American businesses, sponsors the motorsports so many of us enjoy, and also sponsors the forum on which we get to debate topics like this. Buying something like Mobil 1 from Walmart adds to a multi-billionaire's profit in a company that treats their employees like scum (Walmart, that is). Supporting a small company puts food on the table of fellow Americans and supports the growth of that business in American interests and local communities.

If the dollar amount is most important to you, then this oil is probably not for you.

But isn't this supposed to be for me? The discussion is about PCMO, which I need. My old Sienna 1MZ-FE engine is notorious for being "hard on oil", but I've gotten well over 400,000 miles on Mobil 1 or Castrol from Walmart. Should I have paid double for the privilege of buying from a small company and had a weird name bottle to show off in my garage?

Oh and actually I'm kinda interested in supporting multi-million dollar Walmart since one of my best friends works for them. They treat him very well, thank you and "put food" on his table just like some small oil blender would do. I guess I really don't participate in class warfare like you.

Originally Posted by 4WD
I have said many times I support vital companies … this ain't one.
Right now I'd sooner support major oil companies …
Companies like this, Warren, (Kirkland) and so on rely on them and times are not good.

Well doesn't Warren etc technically "support" ExxonMobil ?? Purchasing from them ??

And... Like say Smitty's Supply and Cam2 purchase additive packages from Afton... That is why I get Cam2 knowing the additive packages are from Afton chemical..

Yes, but which one really matters when things are going down the tubes … I'll stick with buying direct from global companies … there are plenty others to support Warren …

I bet you good money that ExxonMobil ain't losing money selling to Warren Oil or Warren Distribution or whoever...

Indirect support is certainly better than 0.

I'm not sure. PCMO data sheets should be available soon. A VOA would be nice.
I have a VOA on the 5W30 and we are trialing it right now ran a fresh fill in my Tahoe 5.3 down to the Kentucky Bourbon trail , over the mountains to Atlanta, heat and traffic was the norm. I got about 1000 miles to go will pull this fill sample and run it through Blackstone. It has been a good real world field test.

I will send results to Bitog"s Molakule and to HPL,if they would like to publish the results it is their call.

I really wanted to come to the open house but unfortunately work got in the way.

So close to retirement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4A597D48-1251-48C0-888B-D7D2E2D64369.jpeg

I bought some as well.

Back