Hey all! Long time!

Been a while. Self exiled myself when I realized I was taking life and these type of boards too personally. Stepped back and re-assessed, cooled my jets and went into self induced meditation. I am now calm and my heart rate isn't influencing my trigger finger. j/k. A happier and calmer me is back and everyone is in trouble again! Soooo, Nice to be back.

How's your Mopar coming along?
It's together. I have driven it a little while I finish up some details, exhaust, alignment, brakes. I have also been advertising it on FB for sale. Retired at the first of the year and thinking of a new trajectory for the old lady and my golden years. Some down sizing and home sale before relocating back to the Washington coast. Been nice and my blood pressure and daily anger have subsided since my retirement. The nicest thing about it is lack of firm timeline. Take it as it comes along. Thank's for asking!

It's together. I have driven it a little while I finish up some details, exhaust, alignment, brakes. I have also been advertising it on FB for sale. Retired at the first of the year and thinking of a new trajectory for the old lady and my golden years. Some down sizing and home sale before relocating back to the Washington coast. Been nice and my blood pressure and daily anger have subsided since my retirement. The nicest thing about it is lack of firm timeline. Take it as it comes along. Thank's for asking!
Congratulations on your retirement. What kind of stressful work were you doing?

Congratulations on your retirement. What kind of stressful work were you doing?
Instrument and Control electrician at a coal fired power plant. 4 units, 830MW gross. Usually by myself on nights, weekends and holidays. You find out fairly quick if you can hack it as many couldn't. 42 years in heavy industry/power. Don't miss it.

Instrument and Control electrician at a coal fired power plant. 4 units, 830MW gross. Usually by myself on nights, weekends and holidays. You find out fairly quick if you can hack it as many couldn't. 42 years in heavy industry/power. Don't miss it.
My utility was 98% hydroelectric. We had two thermal plants for demand peaks - coal in the early years, converted to natural gas perhaps 20 years ago.

830 MW is a fair size!

My utility was 98% hydroelectric. We had two thermal plants for demand peaks - coal in the early years, converted to natural gas perhaps 20 years ago.

830 MW is a fair size!
Cool, would have liked the life of a Maytag repairman but it wasn't in the cards. j/k I like how clean the hydro plants are. The parent corporation of the plant I worked in is one of the largest providers in the U.S. Still about 50% coal but constructing a proof of concept small modular nuke as we speak.

Cool, would have liked the life of a Maytag repairman but it wasn't in the cards. j/k I like how clean the hydro plants are. The parent corporation of the plant I worked in is one of the largest providers in the U.S. Still about 50% coal but constructing a proof of concept small modular nuke as we speak.
Of course we're fortunate here to have the rivers to harness (though there's only one more large potential development).

I think for those areas without hydroelectric potential, SMN is the way to go.

Back