Help in the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
What kind of dog is it?

sorry for the slow response- been away from the computer a lot lately (a good thing... ;-)

He's actually a purebred Cocker Spaniel we got from a rescue agency. In fact he's a somewhat rare "Sable" which is brown with deep black muzzle (now grey), ear, and tail highlights. But he loves life so much we've never made him wear the classic Cocker hair- we just shave him and let him run in the weeds and burrs. :)

Thanks for all the kind words- and yes, things in my garage tend to be older. Well, except the SRT and WK2 ;-) One of my upcoming projects is to pull the inspection plug on the tank of that compressor and make sure its holding up inside, its old enough for the tank to be a concern even though the compressor still runs great.

Scout's my daughter's dog, but she's away at grad school so he's my shadow most of the time. He's made two road trips out to California to visit her, though, and will probably make another in March. I hope we can hang out for a good long while in my retirement, I was actually afraid he might not make it until I retired for a while there. He's been treated for cancer (you can kinda-sorta tell he's missing two toes on his left front paw), but it seems to probably be under control or at least delayed. He had to stop his maintenance chemo because his liver enzymes were spiking up, but he's doing better now.

Anyway, glad y'all enjoyed the picture. He's a clown, I've got megabytes of pictures of him doing silly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back