Help finding tech 2 scanner

I need to pull my Z55 air ride suspension codes in my Chevy suburban. This requires a "tech 2 scanner diagnostic tool." Does anyone here have a link to a scanner they actually own from Amazon that fits this need? I have alot of scanner options but none specifically say they can pull air ride codes!

Thank you!

A genuine GM one (named Tech 2) will do this. Clones abound. I suppose this is your question, how good are the clones?

Any professional level scan tool will access the air suspension module (Autel, Topdon, Snapon, Launch) a tech 2 is not absolutely necessary. The chinese clones (the tools in the few hundred dollar range) are hit or miss whether they work. A legit tech 2 is no longer available new, used is going to be north of 1500 bucks. Alternately a J2534 device and a short term subscription to tech2win will also get you there

Any professional level scan tool will access the air suspension module (Autel, Topdon, Snapon, Launch) a tech 2 is not absolutely necessary. The chinese clones (the tools in the few hundred dollar range) are hit or miss whether they work. A legit tech 2 is no longer available new, used is going to be north of 1500 bucks. Alternately a J2534 device and a short term subscription to tech2win will also get you there

Thank you, that was helpful!

There's something called Tech2Win that you might look into.

EDIT : Timmastertech beat me to it. :(

I got my FOXWELL NT510 scanner yesterday off Amazon. What a versatile unit!

I was able to pull the codes I needed from the SRS system and air suspension.

Codes:

B0100 Electronic front end (sensor 1) performance
C0660 "Level control exhaust valve circuit malfunction

Back