Heated leather seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a specific product or procedure for conditioning and/or cleaning heated leather seats?

I figured you guys would know.
Thanks.

none I know of, but I would recommend putting the cleaner/ conditioner on the microfiber as opposed to spraying or putting the products directly on the seats. I'm using a all in one cleaner that says it's fine for leather and then the leather conditioner afterwards. My car only has leather inserts for the seating areas as opposed to a finer grade of leather for the whole seat. My seats are perforated.

Yeah, the perforated seats is what caused my concern.
Placing the product on the microfiber applicator is a good rule of thumb overall.
Thanks.

Just use common sense and wipe a product on and not spray one on. Even then your a low risk since those heating elements are usually sealed anyway.

Just be on the safe side though.

Jeff

Same as any other leather seat. You should never be applying product directly to the surface, regardless of whether or not its perforated.

Originally Posted By: dparm
Same as any other leather seat. You should never be applying product directly to the surface, regardless of whether or not its perforated.

+1

Originally Posted By: dparm

Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back