Heat Extractor... looking to upgrade from LGM

My first and only extractor was a Bissel Little Green Pro Heat, bought over 10 years ago... its worked well. Was always surprised how much dirt it pulled out of carpets [vehicle]. The biggest downsides was lack of suction, small capacity, and as the unit got older both the heater and sprayer got finicky. Interiors needed a fan and a LONG time to dry out.

So I'm looking to upgrade to something better constructed and more powerful. For me, I'll only use it on my vehicles... so a few times a year at most. Additionally, around the house spills and stains occur.

I've looked at these few machines, which all seem very similar (may even be identical for a few of them) in the
Mytee S-300H
Jon Don Spotter
Sandia Spotter
CleanFreak Spotter

Thoughts on a quality extractor under $800? Any other suggestions? I did find this Sandia for a little more, it has a 100p psi pump (vs. 55) and stronger vac:

Sandia Super Hot Spotter

I'm also considering a steamer separately to try out... again don't know if I should start with say a McCulloch 1375 or 85 and later upgrade if I find it useful to a Chief Steamer, Dupray, VX5000, etc...

Back