Harvest King synthetic all fleet 5w40

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I stopped at Rural King yesterday after work. I grabbed a jug of the 5w40 All Fleet HDEO that is CK4/SN rated. Grabbed a jug of the CJ4/SM stuff also that is probably CITGO made. My store has like 20+ jugs of the CJ4/SM stuff

I will VOA the CK4 oil soon
smile.gif

Screenshot_20191005-142128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191005-142120_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
2 pics of the back? Got a front pic? (I want to see if it has a cool picture of a big rig - or dozer
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by tundraotto
2 pics of the back? Got a front pic? (I want to see if it has a cool picture of a big rig - or dozer
smile.gif
)

LOL! nothing fancy. Here is a today pic of CK4 jug I got.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Nice, but it doesn't appear to meet the Euro requirements of Audi, BMW and VW.

Probably not - I don't think most shining new BMW owners would go to Rural King or use Harvest King oil....but I would use this for a lot of gasoline powered generators, 4wheelers, mowers etc....SN rating is more than I need

Yup!

I gotta 4 gallon case of Rotella T4 10w30 thay the guy in auto thought was leaking for like $30 today after donating platelets. Can't beat that and China Mart doesnt carry t4 10w30
grin2.gif

Great oil since changing to it i have not noticed any decrease in economy but i have noticed it is smoother running. I buy mine by the bucket it is around $ 25.00 cheaper than rotella 5w40.

Originally Posted by jakewells
Great oil since changing to it i have not noticed any decrease in economy but i have noticed it is smoother running. I buy mine by the bucket it is around $ 25.00 cheaper than rotella 5w40.

How much a 5gal pail run?

I only saw 10w30 HDEO and 15w40 HDEO 5 gallon bucket

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

5 gallon pail of HK 5W40 is 82.99
5 gallon pail of rotella 5W40 is 109.99
The savings is $27.00 .

5 gallon pail of HK 5W40 is 82.99
5 gallon pail of rotella 5W40 is 109.99
The savings is $27.00 .

If you factor in the $35/5 gallon pail rebate, the savings is -$8!
crazy.gif

Originally Posted by Bighorn2500
Waiting to see the VOA... if it looks good I'm in.

Well, sample will arrive in Atlanta GA Tuesday so I'll post VOA soon as it's emailed to me
wink.gif

***UPDATE****

Due to a few gracious members on here; I sent in a VOA of CJ4/SN rated HK 5w40 All Fleet Synthetic.

May I ask if anyone would like to see a VOA of the HK blend 10w30 All Fleet HDEO?

Thank You wonderful folks in advance

***UPDATE****

Due to a few gracious members on here; I sent in a VOA of CJ4/SN rated HK 5w40 All Fleet Synthetic.

May I ask if anyone would like to see a VOA of the HK blend 10w30 All Fleet HDEO?

Thank You wonderful folks in advance

Sounds good to me the VOA on the 5w40 looked nice. Are you using the 5w40 in anything?

Jake: I'm gonna use a load of the 5w40 in the Camry next with another Kreen dose

Those toyota's are good cars it seems everything else fails before the drive train does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back