Happy CANADA Day

Happy CANADA Day.
08.gif

Originally Posted by incognito_2u
To my Canadian cousin's in Mississauga and Scarborough, CHEERS!
beer3.gif

Am I your cousin? I live in Mississauga too! Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians! Though I don't agree with our current PM, he is not what makes this country great, it is the people past and present and all that they/we stand for that makes me love this land.

Also a shout out to all of our military men and women, past and present. Thank you for all of the sacrifices you have made so that we can/could reap all of the amazing rights, privileges and freedoms that we have today. God bless.

Originally Posted by Astro14
When I lived in Winnipeg - I think we called it "Dominion Day"...

08.gif

I prefer calling it that as well. Not going to get into the reasons for it on here though lol

Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Are you guys still promoting the interests of the British Empire or did you become independent?

???????????

Are you guys still promoting the interests of the British Empire or did you become independent?
Three cheers for King Alfred and a free jar of Bovril!

Originally Posted by cb450sc

???????????

It's the 4th line in your constitution defining the purpose of Canada.

Originally Posted by cb450sc

???????????

It's the 4th line in your constitution defining the purpose of Canada.

Sorry Alfred, there is no mention of Britain in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms . You must be referring to the British North American Act of 1867.

Last edited:
Back