Hand-held Vacuum Recommndation

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
Hi, gang ...

I'm looking for a hand-held vacuum for the carpet and seats in my car. Ideally, it would be great if it could run on battery power and electricity as there will be times electricity would be available. Looking forward to any suggestions.

I have one of these on each floor of my home, and love them.

I also have one of these for lugging around and putting a long extension hose on.. it works well.

I think they now have a more powerful brushless variant, but it’s probably shorter in runtime, as it takes energy to get more performance. The one ai linked to above was like $99 at HD.

Ive been pleased with both.

Edit, the newer brushless Milwaukee vac looks great, it has a high and low setting, and claims 30 mins on high and 50 on low with an 8Ah battery. That’s pretty great! Granted it’s $199 vs $99 for the one I linked to above, at HD, and both need a battery (which I already had).

if you have dewalt batteries already their cordless mini shopvac or regular small shop vacs are decent.

Picked up the mini shop vac for 50$ last month.
currently around 80$ the hose pulls right out to use without the end.

2gallon corded OR cordless

2 gallon cordless only

Reactions: JC1
What other cordless tools do you have? I have many Milwaukee M18 cordless tools so a Milwaukee M18 bare tool vacuum was an obvious choice. That may or may not be a solution for you.

What other cordless tools do you have? I have many Milwaukee M18 cordless tools so a Milwaukee M18 bare tool vacuum was an obvious choice. That may or may not be a solution for you.
None.

I have the DeWalt 2 gallon which can be used with cord or battery. It's great for using in the vehicles since I don't need to hook up the extension cord. With a 4amh it runs for a long time.

I went with DeWalt since I already had the batteries from my other tools. There are many other options from other brands.

I know Milwaukee and Ryobi also have small battery powered options (not sure if they have cords too). Usually around father's day or black Friday Amazon will have the DeWalt vacuums on sale.

if you have dewalt batteries already their cordless mini shopvac or regular small shop vacs are decent.

Picked up the mini shop vac for 50$ last month.
currently around 80$ the hose pulls right out to use without the end.

2gallon corded OR cordless

2 gallon cordless only
The first one looks interesting. I'll look into it further. Thanks!

Shark Cordless
Hands down, the best I've ever used.

20210202_063313.jpg

I picked up a Black & Decker Pivot. It has a 20 volt lithium battery. I am surprised how well. It works on car messes.

Back