Had a senior moment, troubles at home will be brewing 1996 TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE DAYTONA 900

I think it may very be only worth parts. Fairing is missing, and so is the muffler. I bid $50 just for tracking, never expected to win. If the bike was local, no issue. But it is almost 700 winter mountain miles from me.
Just send them the money and say keep the bike?

Or take a long winter mountain drive to show Mrs. GON your new investment.

GON-

Just keep posting at least once a day. If you stop posting, then we'll know that you told the wifey about this motorcycle..... and that it didn't go well at all.

you have a wife problem, not a motorcycle problem. At least that's what i tell my dad... I have his Sportster so i guess it works out for me in that case.

I bet you could make a buck or two on it if you listed in on ADV or something...

Put it on the Reno Craigslist……..free to good home, believe me, on a 26 year old Brit bike, you’ll come out ahead!
Dirt bike? ... not even close. Yeah, flip it on Craigslist while you're there. Could probably double your money without touching it.

Probably just going to give it away.
GON, One of my sons lives in Cedar City. He has an addiction to wayward motorcycles that need a lot of TLC. If you are serious about getting rid of it, perhaps my son would be interested in buying it from you.

GON, One of my sons lives in Cedar City. He has an addiction to wayward motorcycles that need a lot of TLC. If you are serious about getting rid of it, perhaps my son would be interested in buying it from you.
BH, if he can pick it up in Reno at IAAI during their business hours 9am-4pm before close of business Tuesday- he can have the bike no charge. And the bike comes with a clear title.

Oops! I was thinking it is in Vegas, not Reno. I spoke with my son, and he isn't really into working on British bikes, so he will pass.

Thanks for your generosity, though. That is kind of you. Hope you can find a home for it.

Reactions: GON
Back